Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The 'Burg !

I recently spent a few days with my sis Jennie and her family over in Ellensburg. She just birthed her third human, named Lily, so I had to go inspect the specemin. Not bad. I'm sure she'll be more of a person someday, and have a personality, sense of humor/style etc... but for now, I guess she's like most babies. Cute though.
Anyways, I saw that they have a great little family and will be just fine. I think its so odd that both of my sisters have such different tastes than I do, and are simply less into material things. I bet I'd be more content if I weren't always in the pursuit of "things", but its just part of how I've always been.
Well, all that aside, Jennie, CPT, Haley, CJ and now Lily are doing great and I'm happy to call them family.

No comments: