Monday, June 29, 2009

Pride Comes Before The Fall (when it takes place in the summer)

I love Pride Festival because The Gays know how to party with the best of 'em! I was lucky enough to get into the Vitamin Water VIP because of Alex's connections, and we partied for free with Seattle's young Gay-lite [as in 'Gay Elite', not the sugar free version of Gay,(if there is such a thing) 'Gay Light'. ]






Also, ran into my old buddy, Richie Fader. Love that guy!!!





My bandmate Jordin was there and we had a fun time, while it lasted. I bought her a beer, but she was stuck in line so I had most of it.



Jordin was kind enough to catch me on film, getting digits from Bridget, the hottest straight girl at the entire event. I looked like such a nerd, I'm amazed I pulled it off.


Check out the video here (about 1:45 in) :







I guess I was into POINTING while having my picture taken that day. Sorry about that.



No comments: