Monday, October 19, 2009

Dawg Dash 10K 2009, WOOF!

I like to say "woof" because it reminds me of Kevin McCallister in Home Alone. He says that after seeing a picture of Buzz's girlfriend when snooping through his trunk. Great movie.
Anyways, I ran my 2nd Dawg Dash 10K yesterday and had one goal: Beat my time from last year. I feel like I was in better shape last year, but I've become more accustomed to longer distances, so this time wasn't as brutal. I ended up beating my time by over a minute, which is all I could've hoped for. What pisses me off is that I got a better time but placed 5 spots behind. People are getting faster...



bib number:
616


time:
39:37


overall place:
55 out of 872


division place (M 20-29):
18 out of 123


gender place:
50 out of 445


pace:
6:24

1 comment:

JBlaze said...

Nice work BThomp! I'm proud of you. I was wearing my Dawg Dash 2008 shirt to bed last night...and I thought...I wonder if Billy ran this year? Glad to see you are still enjoying a great past time.